Sandler Seating is committed to achieving good environmental practice and operating in a sustainable manner.
– We wholly support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
– We seek to minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as possible.
– We minimise energy and water usage in our buildings, vehicles and processes in order to conserve supplies, and minimise our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
– We operate and maintain company vehicles (where appropriate) with due regard to environmental issues as far as reasonably practical and encourage the use of alternative means of transport and car sharing as appropriate.
– We hope to continuously improve in respect of air, water, noise and light pollution from our premises and reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community.
– We purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same where possible.
– We assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.
– All our aluminum and steel frames can be melted down and recycled.
– Our polypropylene parts are recyclable up to five times.
– Wooden parts are purchased from suppliers with a green policy.
– Our paint finishes and wood stains are non-toxic once polymerised.
– Both our rubber glides and standard fabric ranges are also recyclable.
We aim to reduce our environmental impact and improve our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy. It is our priority to encourage our customers, suppliers and all business associates to do the same.